Check out what clients have shared about working with Amy.
- “Working with Amy is a pure pleasure. She is a talented, intuitive and creative coach who truly understands the power of her own authenticity. She brings so much sincerity and soulfulness to her work with clients and I feel fortunate to have benefited from her gifts.” – Carrie S.
- “I really value my coaching time with Amy. She helps me envision change, problem solve, and take control over life choices I might previously have approached differently. She cheers me on as I carry out my goals. Its very empowering.” – Jonelyn L.
- “It has been wonderful working with Amy as a coach! Rather than giving advice or therapy, she has really allowed me to unlock the answers I already have in my head. She asks simple but powerful questions, helps me set priorities, and then holds me accountable for what I said I would get done.” –Hanna D.
- “Working with Amy helped me identify and overcome the roadblocks that were preventing me from reaching a particular career goal. Amy is a skilled listener who brings a great energy and enthusiasm to her coaching. I always felt a renewed sense of confidence after our sessions. Amy’s thought-provoking questions and constructive feedback helped me focus on the tasks I needed to do to reach my goal. She helped me manage time more efficiently, and work more effectively. Amy’s pragmatic and encouraging perspective was invaluable. I look forward to working with Amy again in the future, and recommend her to friends and colleagues.” – Gabrielle F.
- “Amy is an incredible coach! She helped me clarify what my goals were at work and in my personal life, and really encouraged me to take all of the necessary steps to make sure I met them. She kept me focused and accountable, and I’ve made a lot of progress thanks to her coaching!” – Mayu T.
- “From our first conversation through our most recent, Amy always impressed me with her supportive and non-judgmental nature combined with her ability to quickly identify what I was trying to convey. With ease and friendliness, she helps me develop my own plan that honors my goals and personality. She makes difficult situations become obtainable and supports me in following through. I use the skills she helps me to develop is so many realms of my life. Amy brings out the best in me. or rather should I say: Amy helps me to bring out the best in myself!” – Kristin K.
- “Working with Amy has been a profound experience for me. When we began our coaching relationship, I had two areas of my life I felt stuck in. I was building a business, and trying to learn to live a healthier lifestyle. Amy’s ability to ask just the right question and her willingness to challenge my limited and negative thinking around these areas, brought me to some effective strategies that worked for me. She helped me to connect these goals to my deeper desires – a rewarding career and a long life – not for the sake of themselves but to enjoy deeper relationships with my family and those I serve. I would recommend Amy to anyone looking to move forward in areas where they feel stuck as well.” – Laura W.